Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Help! I have the life I've always dreamed of and I'm swamped!

Bruce and me in PARIS!

One great reason I've been conspicuously absent from the Internet.I had something else to do! Meanwhile, everything piled up at home. And great things they were too. I've received the first round of edits for THE MALL FAIRIES: EXILE. Good stuff has come in for my new venture. FANGTALES  is out. I'm doing NaNoWriMo.

Help! I'm swamped! I know there's a lot of great creative people out there to help. How do I get all this done?! How do you prioritize? How are you effective with your time when there's not enough time? Please let me know and thanks!

6 comments:

Ali Bierman said...

I do time bending.I cannot explain it.I know when I set the intention I do 5 or more hours of work, look at the clock and only 1-2 hours have passed. It totally works.

Kathy McIntosh said...

Hmmm. I like Ali's tactic. I try hard to set a priority for the day and give myself credit if I get even part of it done. The long list that is always there remains, but by trying to focus on one thing for one day and celebrating if I get it done, I don't beat up on myself quite so much.
Ooh la la! Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Sacrifice sleep and stay up late. Then, take naps during the day. Somehow, the hours seem to balance themselves out and I'm more productive.

Carol Kilgore said...

Fantastique!

Focus, strong will, and accepting that some things won't get done.

Conda Douglas said...

Ali, I have got to learn how to time bend. Maybe it's setting the intention?

Lynda Lehmann said...

All wonderful things, Conda! Just tell yourself: Take one step at a time. Just keep going....

Between my new doggie (you can see her on FB), my blog, painting, photography, digital art, fiction writing and all the obligations and responsibilities of daily life, I ALWAY feel there's not enough time in a day. And I NEVER idle!

Bettter a full life than not, right?