Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Succeeding Writing, Plus a Happiness Recipe and My Favorite Recipe!

My Favorite Recipe: My Grandma's easy sugar cookies! Go to my interview on The Happiness Recipe for the recipe.

Today, I'm featured on the radio interview show, The Happiness Recipe, with lots of fun stories, my recipe for happiness and some writerly advice. Here's a taste: the main ingredient of my happiness recipe is to "follow my bliss." What I tell new writers when they ask how do I become a writer? Read, read, read, write, write, write, edit, edit, edit, submit, submit, submit, repeat, repeat, repeat. There's lots more, but you'll have to listen to the half hour show!

For the easy sugar cookie recipe, go to my post on The Happiness Recipe website and enjoy! Or, pick up a copy of my cookbook, The Mall Fairies Sweet Tooth Cookbook, which has this recipe and many other easy, delicious recipes, plus tales of my Mall Fairies.



And have a happy day!

No comments: