Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Manga again...

Okay, so the figure filled my post space--and hopefully didn't lead to a lot of confusion...or any.

I'm teaching a class in Manga! Yay! It's a blast already, preparing for this class. I get to read lots of fun manga--and some of the writing is good. And in the class everybody gets to do their own story board!

Which for me reminds me of the days when I was a film editor/script writer. And which also helps with my w.i.p. as I'm in the editing stage. When you're editing a documentary film, it's always best to "tighten and clarify" as much as possible.

If you'd like to know more about my classes, feel free to visit the True North Creative Learning Center.

TIP: If you're editing a story, take a little time to think of it as if you viewed a film of your story. What scenes are too long? Unneccessary? Or are there missing scenes?

No comments: